KOMEG has been specializing in the R&D and production of simulation environmental test chambers for 28 years. Thanks to the adoption of international standards ISO9001 and ISO14001, every link of the production process has strict requirements to ensure the quality of the environmental testing chambers. The company possesses phase 1 and 2 production bases with covering a total area of 10000 square meters to strengthen the ability of R&D and production.
(1) Bending: TRUMPF bending machine, accurate location.
(2) Cutting: TRUMPF laser cutting machines, sharp cutting technology ensure the smoothness of the edge of the cutting object.
(3) Welding: Panasonic argon-arc welding machine, smooth welding edge without burr, no need of fine machining. Small heat-affected zone and no deformation was detected.
(1) Pipeline design: The piping system design not only influences the quality of the whole system but also directly decides the operational safety of the simulation environment testing system. If the pipeline design is unreasonable, it will cause oil return problem of the compressor. Continuously, the compressor oil shortage alarm and the heat transfer efficiency will reduce cause of the oil accumulating in the evaporator. As a result, the freezing rate of the testing system will decrease.
(2) Pipe: The professional pipe bender can bend the copper into the required angle which has no effect on the smoothness inside the pipe and reduce the stream resistance loss. If there are some folds inside the pipe, especially for high pressure liquid line, parts of refrigerants flash which will cause the temperature of refrigerants increase and the freezing rate decrease.
(3) Welding: Adopting professional welding machine for each welding. The welding technology will determine the reliability of the environmental testing system. It prevents pseudo solder joints thanks to the professional welder and nitrogen protection when welding which avoids oxidation of copper pipe at high temperature ensure no leakage of the refrigerants.
(4) Nitrogen pressure protection: The nitrogen pressure protection is necessary for testing the air tightness of the system.
(1) Circuit: Reasonable circuit design can simplify the circuit board design and take effect on energy conservation. Besides, it is easy to maintain reducing operation costs.
(2) Electric wiring: Reasonable water and electricity separation ensure the simulation surroundings.